10 July 2023 – 17:30-19:30
Centre for Perioperative Care & Patient Safety Learning
The aim of this webinar is to share, engage and discuss with clinicians, patient safety managers, patients and leaders the latest standards.
There will be 2 sessions:
17.30: Session 1 – NatSSIPs 2: what it is and why it matters
- Welcome and introduction
- The CPOC perspective
- The Patient Safety Learning perspective
- Photo review of why NatSIPPs matters
- The patient perspective
- What is new in NatSIPPs 2?
- Resources to support Implementation: Checklists, infographics
18.30: Session 2 – NatSSIPs 2: implementation, practical insights and tips
- Our NatSIPPs 2 Workshop and how to consider a NatSSIPs gap analysis
- Team training for NatSIPPs 2