The Institute of Government & Public Policy is delighted to welcome OTJ readers to the Second Annual Operating Theatres Show event in London on 11 October 2022.
Join us to explore the future of surgery and how innovation in technology will drive significant improvements.
- Get the latest updates on guidance on facilities for surgical procedures in operating theatres
- Hear how the surgical hup model is being adopted across England to reduce the elective surgery backlog
- Transition operating theatres to zero carbon environment and achieve cost and efficiency savings
- Improve the operating theatre environment by listening to the experiences of patients
- Improve patient safety in theatres by increasing the use of the WHO Surgical Safety Checklist
- Eliminate unwarranted variation and embed recognised best practices in surgery
“A great event, fantastically organised with superb speakers. A truly brilliant day,” Dave Dunn, Barco.