Central Sterilising Club - Study Day
First, do no harm: A study day to explore the essentials of medical device decontamination
16 September, Nottingham
Click here for further details of the event.
This year’s Study Day will cover some of the challenges we face in trying to improve compliance and strategies for overcoming barriers to safe and effective decontamination. The Study Day is an excellent learning opportunity for:
- Hands-on decontamination operatives
- Decontamination managers
- Infection prevention practitioners
- Providers of healthcare services, products and equipment
- Dr Vanessa McGregor, Public Health Consultant), and Tracey Lamming, Senior Health Protection Practitioner, from Public Health England will describe their own experience of decontamination in a community dental practice
- John Prendergast, AE(D), NHS Wales, will give his own personal experiences reviewing decontamination practises for ENT provision within the NHS.
Please quote The Operating Theatre Journal when responding