2nd NHS Workforce Congress:
A Framework for Health & Wellbeing
18 September, London
Click here for further details of the event.
In a fast-changing healthcare environment, with a growing and ageing population, the task of ensuring that the workforce has the skills, knowledge and time to care is essential to future proofing the NHS and its ability to meet patients’ needs.
There is little point investing in the latest technology if there is not a workforce with the right roles and skills to make full use of its potential to benefit patients, this event will explore how to prepare and build a technologically focused NHS Workforce.
Our events promote the power of networking, with 200 like-minded public-sector professionals in attendance our events will allow you to meet and engage with peers within your area of expertise from across the UK.
Benefits of attending:
- Listen, learn and engage with industry leading speakers.
- Input directly to the discussions and panel debate sessions.
- Gain 8 CPD Points.
- Engage directly with over 200 of your peers from across the UK.
- Network with 10 thought leading commercial sector solution providers.
- All food and refreshments provided.
Please quote The Operating Theatre Journal when responding