29-30 April 2020, Milton Keynes
Click here for further details of the event.
The EBME Expo is an independent educational event bringing together healthcare professionals who are responsible for the management of medical equipment. These medical equipment healthcare professionals are involved in areas such as procurement, maintenance, user training, and managing inventories.
Thanks to the sponsorship of 90+ exhibitors, this independent exhibition is offered FOC to all visitors. Furthermore, there are three workshops in the break out areas and many of our exhibitors provide technical demonstrations.
Additional conference delegate benefits include:
- Eight speaker sessions each day, focussing on innovations in medical equipment technology and maintenance on day one and medical equipment management, procurement, and training on day two.
- Each attending delegate will receive a certificate for their continuing professional development (CPD) record.
- Refreshments throughout the day including lunch.
- Free entrance into the prize draw.
- Conference delegate gift bag.
Please quote The Operating Theatre Journal when responding