The impact of staff well-being on patient safety – from the individual to the system
19 May 2020, London
Click here for further details of the event.
A day of presentations examining the individual and system factors that affect patient safety and staff well-being.
A one-day event focusing on how we can bring about improvement in patient safety– lessons from healthcare and other industries. We are excited to have a full line up of speakers including:
- Dr Henrietta Hughes OBE – National Guardian at the National Guardian’s Office
- Prof. Jill Maben – Prof. Health Services Research and Nursing, University of Surrey
- Jessica Scrimshaw – NHS Employers Health and well-being framework
- Mark Young – Inspector, Rail Accident Investigation Branch
- Ed Corbett – Head of Human Factors and Organisational Performance HSE
- Alice Hartley – Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh – Anti-bullying campaign
- Scott Morrish – A patient’s perspective
Please quote The Operating Theatre Journal when responding