Future Surgery 2020
21-22 October 2020, Virtual Event
Click here for further details of the event.
This exclusively online event aims to bring together both surgeons and the wider surgical community with a programme of informative, educational and inspirational content that serves to encourage discussion, networking and professional development across the mix of surgical roles and specialties.
Future Surgery Virtual 2020 will take place on 21 and 22 October 2020 and promises to be the largest UK gathering of surgeons and their teams in 2020.
The two-day online event will be attended by surgical, perioperative and purchasing teams. Attendees will be able to access a comprehensive educational programme while networking with peers and suppliers.
Future Surgery Virtual 2020 will be opened by RCS President Neil Mortensen and comprises a range of keynote sessions and panel debates. Themes covered will include: Disruptive Tech, Innovation in Surgery, Working and Training, Human Factors, Perioperative Care, Patient Safety, Sustainability, Diversity in Surgery and The Patient and HCP Experience.
The project is supported by the Surgical Royal Colleges of Edinburgh, Ireland and Glasgow, the FSSA, RCN, CODP, AfPP & NIHR and will bring together hundreds of surgical professionals across two days of online education and networking.
• Shafi Ahmed – Founder Medical Realities
• Tim Briggs – National Director of Clinical Improvement for the NHS and Lead for GIRFT
• Helen Bevan – Chief Transformation Officer at NHS Horizons
• Sheona McCloud – Director of Education and Quality and Executive Medical Director at HEE
• Wing Commander Marcus Stow – J Hub Med
• Andrew Bastawrous – Founder and CEO of Peek Vision
• David Selwyn – Director of Centre for Perioperative Care
Please quote The Operating Theatre Journal when responding